CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Went to Leo's to get my brakes looked at. Having just got new brakes recently from another mechanic, I knew something was wrong. Come to find out I needed two brake lines and my vehicle was deemed unsafe to drive until fixed. So I had to leave it there longer than expected since I went during my lunch break. Well first and foremost they gave me a ride back to work for free which was really generous. Then proceeded to repair my truck in a timely manner and update me throughout the day until it was fixed. They went above and beyond and this kind of work shouldn't go unnoticed. The price was really cheap and the service was really professionally well done. I'm extremely satisfied and positively recommend.
Jason Brackett, 05/11/2022
Joaquin the owner did a great job. Amazing costumer service from the entire staff! Will definitely be coming back again.
Valeria Santiago, 05/01/2022
Good place to go to fix cars and get inspection.
Pascual Gonzalez, 04/30/2022