CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I found Leo's when looking for somewhere close during a trip to Carowinds. I found them based on their high reviews and they are open until 3pm on a Saturday!!! They saved me :) I called and let them know about the weird noise my car was making. They had me in and out within an hour and half. I made it back to the park before lunch and am able to bring the car full of birthday party kids home. Thanks so much! You guys are awesome.
Corinn Muller, 05/06/2023
It's my second time here, and I'm new in town so it's hard to find a reliable place that'll get the work done and not take advantage, at Leo's they talk to you every step of the way and definitely makes me feel comfortable and at ease their work and customer service are the best take it from a single mom it's hard to trust repair shops but I will bring my car here every time.
Olivia Martinez, 04/19/2023