CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The staff and service at Leo’s Auto Care are truly unrivaled. They are so professional, kind, and knowledgeable. I had the best experience getting an inspection done here and they were incredibly fast as well! Highly recommend their establishment for your auto needs.
Sterling Teal, 02/12/2024
I came here based on the reviews and they didn't lie. Both the gentlemen I worked with were kind and sweet and especially the younger fellow. I don't hope to have future car issues but if I do I will come back :)
Logan Beltran, 12/02/2023
My experience with Leo's Auto Care was a relief. The professional and compassionate nature of the workers was so helpful. The diagnosis of the problem was made. My brakes were repaired in a few moments. The customer service was excellent. I left feeling that my problem was solved. I know that I will return for car service.....no doubt!
Harrison Ervin, 11/03/2023